Your initial appointment will consist of an endodontic consultation explaining your dental diagnosis and root canal treatment options. Occasionally, for those with root canal pain, root canal treatment can be done the same day or even during the same appointment as the initial consultation. However, those patients with a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Prior to your appointment:
- Please contact us with your dental insurance information to allow us the needed time to verify your dental insurance benefits to properly quote your out-of-pocket estimate for the day of services
- Root Canal Costs can vary by both tooth and procedure, so allowing us to verify dental insurance prior to services will alleviate most surprises in your root canal cost
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial appointment:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the appropriate insurance cards and/or insurance information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any dental insurance claims with your correct dental insurance identification numbers.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at their dental clinic visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
Call Us With Any Questions, We are Here to Help! (931) 553-8484